Domestic Students: please follow the Domestic Student Application Procedures.
International students wishing to remain in their home countries and take classes via the Internet are welcome to apply. We do not issue the I-20 for students wishing to study in the United States. Our program is an online program only; other degree programs at WSU do issue the I-20.
- Complete a Graduate School Application for Admission form online with a credit card. The fee is $75 paid online at the time of application. Visa and MasterCard are the only acceptable credit cards. Include on the application the email addresses of three professional or academic individuals who have agreed to write you a letter of reference. A form will be emailed to them. You should attach the following documents to the application:
- A résumé summarizing professional and academic history and accomplishments. The program requires experience and a current position in an engineering or technological firm.
- A well-written personal statement of three to five paragraphs describing educational and career goals and a statement on why you believe graduate education in engineering and technology management will benefit you.
- Applicants who attended school outside the United States or Canada must submit transcripts, mark sheets, grade reports, or examination results, along with degree certificates from all higher education institutions attended outside the U.S. or Canada. When sending official transcripts from schools located in non-English-speaking countries, have each institution submit both the English translation plus an original language record to:
The Graduate School
Washington State University
PO Box 641030
Pullman, Washington 99164-1030
- Official TOEFL scores, if applicable for international applicants for whom English is not the primary language, should be submitted directly to the graduate school from the testing services.
|Minimum TOEFL Scores||550||213||80||77|
All students in the ETM program must submit and maintain a current email address to facilitate communications. Once admitted in the program, go to www.my.wsu.edu and update your profile so that your email is registered.