Tuesday, February 6, 2018 is the last day that a student may drop a course without penalty. Drops will result in the course being removed from the student’s transcript.
To drop a course, students will go to myWSU, select Student Center, click on Enroll, then choose the Drop tab.
Then they will take the following steps:
- Select the class by clicking on the box to the left of the course and click “Drop Selected Classes.”
- Click “Finish Dropping” to process request.
- View the results of request. A green check mark under the status indicates success.
The drop will show throughout myWSU immediately, in real time.
- Deadline applies only to regular term (1/8/2018 – 4/27/2018) classes.
- Some holds will prevent a student from dropping a class, but not all do. Select the details link to see what impact the hold has, and what action is needed. Students must contact the appropriate office to release the hold.
- After Tuesday, February 6, 2018 course withdrawals cost $5.00 each and are recorded on the student’s transcript as W’s.
- After Tuesday, February 6, 2018 course withdrawals do not reduce tuition charges