The following learning outcomes have been developed by the Engineering and Technology Management program faculty for graduates of the program.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Communicate effectively with logical, clear and organized thinking.
- Behave ethically and professionally in fulfillment of responsibilities.
- Recognize the need and demonstrate a desire for continuous learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and rational, effective decision making.
- Apply ETM principles learned to real world situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, understand and improve company practice.
- Recognize and appreciate the use of current technology, analytic and design tools for improving company practice.