The Covid19 pandemic has hit hard many Americans including our own Cougs. In response, the ETM program created a scholarship fund to help METM students in need. This scholarship is funded in part by the Wendell J. Satre Endowment and other donated funds. It hopes to alleviate hardships endured by students such as unemployment, loss of employer educational support, and/or major family medical expenses. Interested students must submit a statement of need describing their financial hardship and their plan for completing their degree program to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of ETM Scholarship.
- 100% Tuition Assistance for those in a financial hardship
- Assistance to complete METM degree
- Support for one year, up to 12 credits*
- April 1st submission deadline
*The scholarship cannot be used toward E_M 701.
- Must be METM degree program student
- No dual/concurrent enrollment
- 12 WSU E_M course credits completed, (non-transferred) prior to receiving the award
- Eligible for enrollment
- GPA 3.5 or greater
- Program of Study on record
Sources: Spokesman Review, A history of the Washington Water Power Company, Catch the Vision: A Biography of Wendell Satre.