NEW ONLINE COURSE: Project Management in Digital Environments (E M 595)
Bringing in-demand project management skills to the world of digital transformations
WSU’s Online Master of Engineering and Technology Management Degree Program
Washington State University’s Engineering and Technology Management (ETM) program prepares engineering and business professionals to make strategic and operational decisions and become leaders in the management of technology. Courses provide practicing engineers with the knowledge, tools, and skills to manage projects, operations, organizations, and people. The ETM program is specifically tailored for professionals who want to advance their careers while still working full time. Live, online lectures are available from anywhere and at anytime.
Advance Your Career
In this program, you will:
- develop a systematic and analytic framework to support decision making and make effective changes.
- gain skills to manage changing technology.
- cultivate business and human resources management skills.
- learn technical and leadership skills designed to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—industry needs.
- stay at the leading edge and become a leader in the management of technology.
News and Announcements
- ETM Faculty Members Nominated for the Excellence in Online Teaching Award
- Help your instructors better serve you by completing your course evaluations by December 14
- ASWSU Global Technology Reimbursement Program
- ETM faculty, Alice Squires, speaks at Cornell University’s Fall 2018 Ezra Roundtable Seminar Series
- ETM offers a new corporate finance course for Fall 2018
- ETM Online Information Session (Webinar)
Engineering Management graduates can expect starting salaries between $75,000 and $105,000.
The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2018
Engineering Managers have one of the top 20 best paying jobs in America today.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2018