ETM faculty, Luna Magpili, recognized as one of the “20 Professors in Engineering Technology to Know”
WSU’s Online Master of Engineering and Technology Management Degree Program
Washington State University’s Engineering and Technology Management (ETM) program prepares engineering and business professionals to make strategic and operational decisions and become leaders in the management of technology. Courses provide practicing engineers with the knowledge, tools, and skills to manage projects, operations, organizations, and people. The ETM program is specifically tailored for professionals who want to advance their careers while still working full time. Live, online lectures are available from anywhere and at anytime.
Advance Your Career
In this program, you will:
- develop a systematic and analytic framework to support decision making and make effective changes.
- gain skills to manage changing technology.
- cultivate business and human resources management skills.
- learn technical and leadership skills designed to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—industry needs.
- stay at the leading edge and become a leader in the management of technology.
News and Announcements
- ETM offers a new corporate finance course for Fall 2018
- ETM Online Information Session (Webinar)
- VCEA Lanning Lecture: Bringing VR Experiences to the World
- IMAGINING TOMORROW: STEM and the Future of Work
- Career Mentors Event on March 21, 5:00 pm
- Last day that to drop a course without penalty is Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Engineering Managers have one of the top 20 best paying jobs in America today.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2017