Washington State University’s Engineering and Technology Management (ETM) program prepares engineering and business professionals to make strategic and operational decisions and become leaders in the management of technology. Courses provide practicing engineers with the knowledge, tools, and skills to manage projects, operations, organizations, and people. The ETM program is specifically tailored for professionals who want to advance their careers while still working full time. Live, online lectures are available from anywhere and at anytime.
Advance Your Career
In this program, you will:
- develop a systematic and analytic framework to support decision making and make effective changes.
- gain skills to manage changing technology.
- cultivate business and human resources management skills.
- learn technical and leadership skills designed to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—industry needs.
- stay at the leading edge and become a leader in the management of technology.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of architectural and engineering managers is projected to grow 7 percent from 2012 to 2022. (Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition)
Engineering Managers have one of the top 20 best paying jobs in America today.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2014
News and Announcements