Upon satisfactory completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Implement key principles and practices of management in technical organizations to drive strong business performance in an ever-changing, competitive environment.
- Use a deepened understanding of organizational behavior and emerging management trends to develop and implement effective leadership practices.
- Apply a global mindset and a thorough understanding of the business environment and culture to strengthen an organization’s competitive advantage.
- Lead problem-solving initiatives to develop and implement effective solutions to management challenges.
- Apply effective self-assessment, lessons learned and research to continually evolve as a manager and leader.
- Lead by example to maintain a professional and ethical organizational culture
Request More Information
To find out more, please fill in the form or email email@example.com.