Students will learn to:
- Conduct Simple Comparative Experiments (t-tests)
- Analyze Single Factor Variance (ANOVA)
- Apply Randomized Blocks (blocking for nuisance variables)
- Perform Two Factor ANOVA with and without replication
- Apply Factorial Designs
Assessed Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and rational, effective decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, understand and improve company practice
Request More Information
To find out more, please fill in the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.